Friday, January 15, 2016

Here is something I'd really rather NOT have happen on 1/48/50:




I'm not really the preachy type. Live and let live; we all make choices, and most of us accept the consequences of those choices without needing to be lectured. But I see people texting and driving, buried deep within a shameless distraction as they're cruising along, almost constantly.  It's a fricking epidemic. I see it on city streets, county roads and four lane Interstates alike. It's so bad these days, it's truly amazing there aren't more incidents like this one.

It is a SERIOUS problem, and I implore everyone not to mess around with their phones in any way while they're driving. I  understand the temptation, and to that end, I can't say I've never done it. But I don't anymore, especially now that I've come to realize, to my dismay, that nearly everyone else does. 

Let's all stop. Immediately. Let's all put our phones away and drive.